SpaceCraft Joinery is looking for a key team-member to join our expanding business in the position of production planner.
The person we are looking for will have:
• a background in cabinetmaking,
• computer-aided design experience, which is absolutely essential; and
• ideally, experience working with an AutoCAD-based program (Microvellum, especially).
Based at the office of our showroom/factory in Strathalbyn, you will work very closely with our design and our production teams to sweat on the details of each bespoke kitchen construction project once it has been approved and keep everything on schedule.
Think of yourself as a cross between a computer-nerd, a juggler and a hostage negotiator.
This will involve:
• final check measurement at clients’ homes;
• drawing up and then amending the design documentation in Microvellum with any changes in size or specifications;
• preparing cutting lists and specification documentation for handover to the production coordinator;
• placing and chasing the orders;
• mustering the plumbers, electricians, tilers and other tradies for installations; and
• liaising with other builders, interior designers and, of course, our wonderful clients.
If you’re not that into detail, near enough is good enough and people annoy you, this probably isn’t the job for you. However, if you can truly take pride in a job well done, love playing in a happy team and you prefer country air to Light Square, call us right now.
Our small team is treated like extended family and our people tend to stay with us long-term, growing with our business in skills and opportunities for development.
We’re a tight knit team and we don’t hire hastily: if we offer you the job, it’s because we believe you’ll be with us for the long haul.
In 2016, SpaceCraft Joinery has taken out the Kitchen of the Year and the Kitchen Designer of the Year for South Australia in both the HIA and KBDi awards respectively, with two different kitchens.
If this sounds like the kind of team you want to join, call Nathan on 0409 989 747 or email your application to email@example.com.
We’ll offer the right money to the right person based on your experience.
Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to the applicants on our short list.