...We're currently on the hunt for an apprentice...
We’re currently on the lookout for an apprentice to join our award-winning team.
Applicants must have:
– a drivers license;
– a passion for woodworking or cabinetmaking;
– good math skills (competency calculating area and length, reading and interpreting plans and measurements);
– good communication skills;
– a willingness to work hard and support the team;
– initiative and drive;
– problem-solving skills; and
– ideally you will live locally.
In return we are offering:
– a 4-year cabinet making apprenticeship with long term career opportunity;
– a full time role, however we would consider school-based for the right applicant;
– the opportunity to become part of an award-winning team of talented craftspeople + designers;
– a challenging, creative and fun team environment; and
– the opportunity to learn way more than just box making (our whole team are multi-skilled and each of our projects are one-of-a-kind and detail-oriented).
If this opportunity appeals to you, then please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ellen with any questions.